Monday 13 May 2013

Understanding depression

Unless you've suffered with it, you're never going to understand it. Neither will you understand the person you know who has it.

Allie has been there, is still there, and this is the best, most honest and helpful guide to depression I've ever come across.

I think she should write a little book, that doctors and psychologists can give out to people who know someone with depression to help them understand just what their friend or relative is going through. I'm sure that there's more than one publishing firm that would take it up and produce such a book.

I wish Allie well for the future, but, until she's completely recovered, I hope she continues to update her blog. It's going to be so helpful to so many people.............


Hyperbole and a Half: Depression Part Two

No comments:

Post a Comment