Wednesday 2 June 2010

The Irritations of Art Deco

I'm fanatical about everything Art Deco - especially the Streamline moderne end of the Deco spectrum.

Now, I've got a 1:12 scale replica Art Deco house, that I was given for my birthday a few years ago, and it's almost furnished and finished the way I want it.
(you can see it by clicking the 'Ocean Boulevard' link on the right side of this page)

BUT................

the one thing I want for it, I can't find.
I want a telephone. Not just any telephone, but this one - only in 1:12 scale of course.



You think I can find one? Nope, no chance. I shall end up either trying to make one myself, or, more likely with my dodgy hands, paying somebody else to make one for me :(

Such a tiny thing, but it's been bugging me for years now. LOL the thought of a telephone bugging someone instead of someone bugging a telephone.......

anyway, if anyone comes across one (small chance!) please tell me where it is.......

No comments:

Post a Comment