Thursday 3 June 2010

My other blog

It was while I was writing the bit about Slapton Sands on this blog, that I realised that I've got literally hundreds of photos of places I've been, and loved, so I decided to set up another blog, to try and do justice to the beautiful country we call 'home'.
You'll find the link in the 'Links' section on this page. It's called 'My British Isles'.

You know, they keep on about people staying at home because of ash clouds, air fares, air miles, etc., but personally speaking, I'd be more than happy if everyone holidayed abroad, so that I've got the roads and the beautiful scenery to myself.

Trouble is, the British Tourist industry would soon go bust! Ah well, can't have it all ways, I suppose.

Anyway, if you like the UK, please take a look - you may find it a bit surprising. It's not just the places you'd expect to visit..........

But then, I'm seriously odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment